Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
For sale is a unique turnkey business opportunity operating from recently refurbished premises.
This business has flourished under its current ownership with an ever-increasing number of regular customers. The business has supported many local events leading to further integration within the community.
The owners are keen to see their beloved business passed to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can continue their good work.
This immaculately presented, and well stocked shop sells a variety of items including;
• Handbags, candles/room fragrances, jewellery, shoes, clothing and many more gifts for all occasions
• Gifts are supported with a high quality assortment of greeting cards and gift bags for all occasions.
• Table lamps
• Bespoke Liquid Art
• Assortment of Mirrors
• Furniture (Various unique pieces to suit all areas of the home)
• A large selection of home accessories
Reasons to buy
• An established business with an enviable reputation and many regular customers
• Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
• Little to no competition locally
• Would ideally suit a sole trader, partnership or husband and wife business
• Present owners happy to pass on details of current reliable suppliers.
• A lifestyle business offering a lucky new owner the opportunity to work in lovely surroundings.
• The business also currently has the permission and facilities to offer both food and drink
• All fixtures, fittings and stock are included, again reinforcing that this is a real Turn the key opportunity
• The sale will include the business Facebook page which currently has approximately 1000 followers, a 5/5-star rating and a post reach of approximately 5,600 people. Alongside this there is also a business Instagram page. The business enjoys great visibility on the internet via websites such as www.192.com, www.yell.com. Google.com, etc.
• The business has benefited from a host of advertisements in regional newspapers as well as many local magazines.
Early viewing to avoid disappointment is highly recommended as considerable interest is expected.
Located in Kingswinford, a town in the West Midlands.
Kingswinford is well served by buses that connect it to local towns: Dudley, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Merry Hill Shopping Centre and Sedgley.
The business utilises clear, visible and distinctive signage. There is a free car park to the front and rear of the premises along with ample street parking.
The business also benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade due to a large supermarket and various other retail businesses in the immediate area.
In a retail unit, situated within a busy Shopping Parade. It briefly comprises of:
Retail Area 19.07 x 33.01 – 648 sq. ft. (60.3 sq. m))
• 2 Large Display Windows and half glazed door at front (Creating a light and inviting interior which maximizes space)
• Alarmed premises
• Suspended ceiling with lighting
• Industrial heavy duty flooring throughout
• Large bespoke counter with accompanying till and under-counter storage
• 1 x Central 4 shelf display unit with 360 degree access
• 3 x large display units with shelves (2 with built-in storage)
• 1 x bespoke dressing table used for display purposes (With storage)
• Large double sided display unit with shelving
• 2 x Large glass shelved display units
• Ample wall hanging space
• 2 x Freestanding greetings card display units with storage
• … And many other display and storage units
Kitchen/Storage Area (Behind door at rear) 165 sq. ft
Recently refurbished kitchen area consisting of:
• Dual drainer stainless steel unit with sink and hot water heater, 2 base units beneath, splash back tiled
• Large free standing ‘breakfast bar’ style area.
• Large area with Formica style top and 2 x base units for storage and tiled area above.
• Lots of floor storage space.
Industrial heavy duty vinyl to floor.
Double doors exit at rear of unit with roller shutter fitted to rear of premises, ideal for larger deliveries
Door leading to…
• Washroom and separate toilet.
Useful stock room with shelving, lighting and industrial fitted vinyl to flooring, matching all the flooring throughout the premises
Fully supported alarm system
Hot and cold air conditioning unit
Is being sold as a Leasehold business opportunity.
The rent stands at £750 + VAT per month which is outstanding value given the generous size and location of the premises.
The business benefits from being exempt from business rates.
Tuesday to Friday 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
Saturday - 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
Sunday - Closed
Monday - Closed (this is optional)
For more information please complete the contact seller form on this page.
Kingswinford, West Midlands
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business