Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Leasehold Business For Sale £18,000
• Sandwich Bar – takeout food only, scope for numerous covers.
• Prime location on A49 Warrington Road.
• Enviable reputation, much repeat custom, positive reviews.
• Spacious, well equipped commercial kitchen with scope for production facility.
• Internal configuration to create café, inside covers.
• Potential to extend opening hours.
• Leasehold – new lease to be assigned, rent of £175 per week.
• Opening Hours 8am to 2.00 pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 1.00pm Saturday, Closed on Sunday.
• Scope to advertise, no social media, no proactive marketing, cash only / no card payments, no website etc.
• Suppliers deliver to business.
• No business rates payable – 100% relief.
Aspire ( Business and Company Sales Specialists ) are delighted to offer for sale this thriving sandwich bar and potential café business located on Warrington Road leading into Wigan, Greater Manchester. The business occupies spacious, ground floor, lock-up premises on a prominent corner site with a wide frontage and ample free car parking facilities outside. It is on the A49 which is one of the major link roads leading to the town centre generating an exceptionally high daily footfall and passing trade. The business has a variety of independent and national business in the vicinity which contributes to regular, year round repeat custom. It is within close proximity to Alexandra Park and a number of large organisations and industrial estates. The recently built Fire and Ambulance Headquarters as well as Robin Park Retail Centre and DW Stadium are also a short distance away.
The sandwich bar business has been established since 1995. The business has developed an enviable reputation throughout the area with much repeat custom and positive reviews. Currently the business offers a wide variety of pies, traditional breakfast items, sandwiches and salads on a takeaway only basis. The premises are particularly spacious and there is the internal configuration to create internal dining seating if required. Currently the business has an average weekly turnover in the region of £1900 per week. There remains scope to increase this further as the business does not take card payments or undertake any pro-active marketing activity. In addition, this is a particularly attractive purchase as the business benefits from an exceptionally high standard of fixtures, fittings and equipment throughout which has been meticulously maintained. The commercial kitchen is all open plan, offering the capacity to have a large production facility if required.
Ground floor, leasehold, lock-up premises briefly comprising:-
- Open Plan takeaway / customer waiting area.
Tiled flooring throughout, bench seating, double chiller display unit, crisps display, hot food counter, wall mounted menu boards, rear product displays, soup tureen, electronic cash register, low energy LED lighting throughout.
- “Open” Commercial Kitchen, stainless steel salad bar, stainless steel worktops, Lincat grill, 2 x stainless steel commercial fridges, double commercial sink, hand sink.
-Staff WC and basin.
- Storage area.
- Hot food cooking area, stainless steel air extraction system, 2 x panini grills, hot plate, 4 pot bain marie, stainless steel preparation tables, 4 burner range and oven, single fryer, cold meat slicer, 2 x commercial microwaves, cold meat slicer, 2 x upright freezers, stainless steel shelving.
- Rear exit door.
External yard and bin storage area.
Customer parking to the side.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase such a highly regarded and well-established sandwich bar business within Wigan, on such a busy trading location. Early discussions with Aspire, in confidence, must come highly recommended. Reference 1949.
Sandwich Bar Wigan For Sale.
Business for sale Wigan
Lancashire Business for sale.
Business for sale Greater Manchester.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business