Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Founded almost 40 years ago, this growing Restaurant provides a unique dining experience with a large menu and a variety of themed historic regalia. The Restaurant was constructed by converting historic building and grounds into a themed Restaurant. It is hard to miss located next to two noticeable landmarks on the Michigan State Historic Registry. The Company serves a large customer base of both local regulars and travelers. Revenue and cash flow have grown each of the past three years.
The business asking price is $150,000
The real estate asking price is $175,000
The owners have enjoyed managing the restaurant but would like to seek other business ventures. They are willing to provide assistance to a new owner through a reasonable transition period.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email Small Business Deal Advisors and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. The owner’s contact information will be provided in the CBR. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Real Property Included
Growth Opportunities include:
1) Add Catering Services
2) Expand Bakery Menu
3) Enhance Marketing Techniques
4) Additional Band Shows
5) Sell Novelty Items
6) Add Happy Hour
Investment Highlights include:
1) Unique Atmosphere: Converted from previous use, the building sends customers back in time offering a truly unique dining experience. The Restaurant is filled with a variety of historic equipment and memorabilia.
2) Customer Satisfaction: Customers consistently rate the Restaurant highly online for its quality of food and interesting atmosphere.
3) High Quality Food and Low Prices: The Restaurant provides a large number of American favorites at prices that are very affordable.
4) Beer and Wine License: The beer and liquor license not only acts as another revenue stream but also provides customers with a more complete dining experience.
The owners are seeking other business ventures.
Available through a transition period.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business