Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is an opportunity to acquire a company that had been previously established and has expertise in utilizing cutting edge technology to reclaim and recycle compressor oil for the oil and gas industry. The plant reclaims and recycles compressor oil through a de-emulsification process and provides waste oil management services to the Southwest, U.S. market. The facility is not operating but is ready to open with the right acquirer.
· Strategic location near oil and gas production companies
· The facility is easily accessible by road, water, and rail
· Fully functional facility that can be opened immediately
· Management team available
· Strong vendor relationships
· Scalable business model
· Implement water purification systems to add additional revenue stream
· Open facilities in strategic locations in surrounding states
· Focus on shipping and construction markets
· Utilize alternative suppliers such as auto service companies
· Increase sales and marketing
· Fort Smith, Arkansas
· Multiple sectors of eastern Oklahoma and western Arkansas. These sectors include energy production and construction. The company also serves professionals that are in need of compressor oil.
· The fully functional facility located on five acres; has equipment capable of producing 10,000 oil barrels a month. The facility is rented from a related party and can be included in the sale.
· A parent company owns 100% of the facility. In the parent company, there are three shareholders; one active and two silent. The two silent shareholders seek to sell their portion of ownership to pursue other unrelated interests. The active shareholder is open to remaining with
the company to fuel growth. They are also open to a full sale.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business