Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Gotcha Covered Richmond Hill & Vaughan Ontario $80K USD
Walk into a successful home-based business that is generating a profit and has the potential for growth in both the residential and commercial sectors. The Richmond Hill/Vaughan area is one of the hottest new home sales and home renovation markets in Canada. As a result, there is no shortage of opportunity in the window covering business.
The Gotcha Covered brand provides franchisees with instant credibility by virtue of its customer service focused positioning and the existence of 100+ locations in North America with buying power that provides the business with an edge vs the competition.
When you own a Gotcha Covered franchise, you’ll receive training and ongoing support, enjoy operational efficiencies with marketing tools and a CRM and are also part of a community of experienced franchise owners who can provide advice and support which is invaluable.
Gotcha Covered of Richmond Hill and Vaughan is made up of 4 postal codes which represent the biggest opportunity areas in the Richmond Hill/Vaughan Area. L4C and L4S (Richmond Hill) L6A and L7B. (Vaughan/King). Within the Toronto GTA King ranks #1, Richmond Hill #5 and Vaughan #6 in terms of avg. price of homes sold. Source: Housing Market Report Aug. 2019
The current owner grew the business from zero at launch in October 2014 to $364,196 in revenue 2017/18. Financials for 2017/2018 will be made available to serious buyers.
In August 2018, the owner began to transition out of the business and currently operates an Interior Design Business outside the Richmond Hill/Vaughan territory.
Cost of Franchise is $80K USD - $60K for the territory and $20K USD in Goodwill to cover established awareness and 5-star reputation generated with over $80K CDN in marketing over 5 years.
Note: The cost to purchase an undeveloped territory is $60K USD
MARKET & COMPETITION
The Toronto GTA/Vaughan market is competitive in nature and saturated with low service one-man operators and Budget Blinds and volume-oriented retailers like Blinds to Go and Sunshades which is where the opportunity lies.
Gotcha Covered Richmond Hill has established a 5 Star reputation with over 60 online reviews attracting a higher end more service-oriented customer who spends on average $8K on window treatments vs. other territories where the average spend is considerably less.
• two weeks of extensive training at head office (includes flight, lodging, meals)
• 90 days of 1:1 coaching & mentoring from head office
• Intel from current owner relevant to the territory (competition, pricing, marketing)
• Customer and prospect list and business phone number
• laptop, necessary software, CRM system
• product samples from all GC manufacturers
• aggressive wholesale pricing as part of a North American buying group
• ongoing coaching/training/support
• marketing support - Co-op Advertising, Ad Templates, National Media, Regional Advertising,
Social media, SEO, Email marketing
• established awareness as a result of $80K of marketing invested over 5 years
• established reputation with over 60 five star online reviews
• established website https://www.gotchacovered.com/richmond-hill-vaughan which ranks on
page one for 17 of 18 critical terms potential customers use to search for a window treatment
business which takes time to establish to generate leads
• established Facebook following of over 330 potential customers
• operational efficiency's and support afforded working with 10 GTA franchisees
• all associated transfer fee's
Richmond Hill & Vaughan Ontario
Home based business
Fiscal 2017/18 sales were at $364K. Expansion potential for a home based business would be $400,000 - $500,000 annually in sales for a one man operation which on average generates a six-figure salary if the owners follow the franchise model. The opportunity to expand into a store front exists with established Gotcha Covered franchisees generating $2M plus in sales.
MARKET & COMPETITION
The Toronto GTA/Vaughan market is competitive in nature and saturated with low service one-man operators and like Budget Blinds and retailers like Blinds to Go and Sunshades which is where the opportunity lies. *** Richmond Hill has established a 5 Star reputation with over 60 online reviews attracting a higher end more service-oriented customer who spends on average $8K on window treatments.
Current owner has transitioned to an interior design business out of territory
Monday - Saturday 9 - 5 p.m.
- two weeks of extensive training at head office
- 90 days of 1:1 coaching & mentoring
- Intel from current owner (marketing, pricing, products)
- ongoing training and support from head office
- part of a community of experienced 10 GTA franchise owners who can provide advice and support which is invaluable.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business