Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A rare opportunity to acquire a long established, successful, dynamic and privately-owned UK Company offering precision engineering to a diverse range of Blue-Chip UK and International customers.
The Company based in Northampton, specialises in high-tech precision component manufacturing to the following sectors:
• Oil & Gas
Operating from a state of the art 18,000 sq. ft manufacturing facility with the following ‘in house’ production facilities:
• CNC grinding
• Wire Erosion
• 3D Machining to Spark Erosion
• CNC Turning
• CNC Sparking
• Hard Metal Machining
• Sliding Head Turning
Investment is a continuous cycle and each year its main strategy is aligned with current market requirements. Profits are reinvested to ensure a long-term sustainable business, capable of supporting its customers, meeting tight deadlines and retaining a competitive pricing structure.
Status as a Tier 1 Supplier underpin Client stability, commitment and provides strong financial performance and a robust balance sheet.
The Company currently occupies a freehold property, totaling over 18,000sq ft, the site is of modern construction and well presented to visitors.
Sectors such as Oil and Gas, Defence, Aerospace and Telecoms are driving market growth in the precision engineering industry. The Company is forecast to benefit from the increase in global demand, due to the following
• The commercial aircraft order backlog is at its peak of more than 14,000—with about 38,000 aircraft expected to be produced globally over the next 20 years
• Geopolitical tensions are continuing to intensify and demand for military equipment is on the up, driving defence spending across the globe
• The oil and gas sector accounts for a third of the global valves market, with the water/wastewater, chemicals and power industries among other key markets. Global demand for industrial valves is forecast to rise 5.1% per year through 2017 to $82.5bn (76bn). Growth will be healthy across the globe, spurred by recovery from the recent economic downturn
• Fifth generation (5G) wireless technologies will be gaining ground quickly and driving market growth in precision engineering
The owners are willing to stay with the business for a period of 2 years following sale completion.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business