Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a clinic providing care and treatment for children and adolescents. The clinic specializes in treating Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The clinic sees patients up to the age of 21, with the typical patient ranging between the ages of 4 and 17.
· Strong patient base of 2,000 children and adolescents.
· Current eight to ten month waiting list for new patients.
· Support staff with expertise to handle the specific needs of its patients.
· Referral business driven by word-of-mouth.
· Americans with Disabilities Act compliant facility.
· Bring on more physicians in order to accommodate new and existing patients.
· Add parallel services such as behavioral therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy.
· Add physicians to continue treatment through to adulthood.
· Expand into telemedicine in order to serve rural Oklahoma.
· Owasso, OK
· Greater Tulsa Area
· The clinic serves children and adolescents throughout Northeastern Oklahoma, specifically Tulsa and the surrounding area.
· The clinic operates out of a 2,400 square foot facility which includes three provider offices for physician evaluations and a spacious waiting room that provides a playroom for patients. The building would allow for expansion of the clinic.
· The sole owner is interested in a short transition period. However, the owner is open to staying on post-sale given the right deal structure and additional support staff.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business