Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
We offer for sale a 7,6 hectare property in the centre of the Cape Winelands, equidistant between Stellenbosch and Paarl, with panoramic views. Included are :
- A 3-star graded, established, functional, fully furnished (walk in and trade) 15 -20 bedroomed Country House with future bookings in place until January 2020.
- 3 conference rooms
- 2 swimming pools
- Big field for teambuilding activities
- 10 stables, with own residence and fenced paddocks
- 4 hectares arable land, with one hectare under irrigation
- Staff Cottages
- 5 income producing cottages
- Popular smaller wedding venue
- Sought after venue for year-end and other functions
Real Property Included
Choice of 2 two-bedroomed, free standing cottages with fenced garden for management/owner. One has a pool and jacuzzi. Staff quarters for working class employees.
Equidistant between Paarl and Stellenbosch. Just off the N1. 45 minutes from the centre of Cape Town. Surrounded by well-known wine estates.
The main buildings house the guest house, with 15 - 20 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, Bar indoors, leading to tiled deck with far-reaching views, Bar in the courtyard for Functions, 3 conference rooms, 2 pools, 2 boreholes, plenty of parking and big field for games, erection of marquees for weddings etc. Stables with tenant at present, 5 cottages with tenants, labourers' cottages
1. There is the possibility of converting the arable land into production
2. There is space to build an up-market, large wedding venue, including a Hall
3. There is the possibility for an enthusiastic owner to create a true events venue, with sophisticated team-building
4. There is huge potential to enter the international tourist market, which the present owners have declined to do, as their focus has been on conferences. This would require an upgrade to a 4-star facility.
5. The new owner may choose to not run a guest house/conference centre, but to let the venue out to a third party at a competitive rental as a guest house, a rehab centre, a training school, etc.
6. There is potential to develop the stables (at present rented on a short-term lease) to an up-market stabling and horse-riding school, by converting one of the larger paddocks to an arena.
Robust conference and function market.
Owners now in their 70's and after 23 years of establishing and building the business now wish to retire.
7 days a week in the guest house.
Present owner will discuss with new owner.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business