Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Leasehold (licensed ) Cafe & Bistro located in Nuneaton. Great reputation & only trades 4 days per week so plenty of potential to increase revenue. Comes fully fitted.
Veritas Business sales are privileged to offer to the market this respected Café & Bistro which is located in Nuneaton. The property has been a coffee shop for many years and was purchased and transformed into what you see today by the current owners back in 2011. Reluctantly the business is now being offered for sale so that they can enjoy a well deserved retirement.
Since ownership there has been continual investment in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Anthony’s Bistro is owner operated and employs the help of 1 full time & 6 part time members of staff and has an annual turnover of £274,801 net of vat. The split is approximately 75% dry with the remaining 25% from wet sales. They serve a fine range of rustic home cooked fayre which is freshly prepared to order on site using only the finest produce. The menu offers a selection of starters, main courses & desserts, all be accompanied with a selection of beers, fine wines and spirits. Afternoon teas are served on a Saturday afternoon and Sunday lunches are so popular that there are two sittings. Include within the sale price is their own website and Facebook page.
We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue by opening on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays as they do not open on those days currently. There is also plenty of outside catering work to be had if you wish. The business has built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this gem is not to be missed.
Original term: 7 years
Remaining: 3 years
Business Rates: zero
£15,000 per annum
This outstanding Bistro is located within a prominent and highly visible trading position on Queens Road within Nuneaton Town Centre. Nuneaton is the largest town in Warwickshire with a population of over 86,552 and offers an abundance of large retailers and an array of bars & restaurants which bring high levels of footfall to the area. The (A444) is nearby which gives easy access to the M6 motorway which links you to all major motorway networks. Nuneaton is 8 miles (13 km) north of Coventry, 18 miles (29 km) east of Birmingham, 16 miles (26 km) south-west of Leicester and 103 miles (166 km) northwest of London.
Restaurant comprising: tables & chairs to cover (20), bar area with 2 door bottle fridge, single door bottle fridge, wine fridge, storage shelves for glassware, coffee machine (Rijo), hot water boiler (Rijo), iPad POS system with 4 iPad, 2 printers & 2 charging stands, marble worktop with saladette top and 2 door under counter fridge, stainless steel worktop with 2 door under counter fridge, wall mounted shelving, 2 x under counter freezers (Polar), stainless steel sink drainer with directional hose, stainless steel sink, stainless steel wash basin, dry bain-marie with pass and hot food cupboard, 2 x combination ovens, 2 x industrial microwaves, grill, salamander grill, extraction canopy, 4 ring induction hob, dual deep fat fryer, 3 x under counter fridges, dishwasher (Hoonved), wall mounted metal storage cupboard and metal storage shelves. Hallway with metal storage racking containing various chopping boards and catering equipment.
Rear yard with parking for (3) at an additional cost of £110 per month, walk-in cold room and metal storage shed comprising: chest freezer, upright freezer (Hotpoint), storage shelves and various pieces of catering equipment.
Restaurant with seating for (20) and doors to a Juliet balcony. Private dining room with seating for (10) and doors leading to roof terrace. W/C with wash basin, wall mounted soap dispenser & hand dryer.
The restaurant benefits from electric storage heating.
Monday – Wednesday – closed
Thursday – 7.00pm – midnight
Friday – 6.00pm – midnight
Saturday – midday – 3.30pm (afternoon tea) – 6.00pm – midnight (Bistro)
Sunday – midday – 7.00pm (Sunday lunch 2 sittings 12.30pm & 4.15pm)
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business