Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Wongan Hills Hotel is situated approximately 2 hours drive north of Perth, in the Shire of Wongan-Ballidu.
Today Wongan Hills is the centre of a prosperous wheat and sheep farming district. It is a modern, community motivated town with excellent medical facilities, shops, school, police, churches and many sporting facilities.
• The Wongan Hills Hotel was originally developed as one of eight 'state owned' hotels in 1924 to help overcome the growing trade in 'sly grog'.
• It was re-developed on the same site in its current form in 1946.
• When it was sold to a group of community entrepreneurs known as "The Civic Fathers"
• In the late 1950s it became the Wongan Hills Civic Hotel.
• The name reverted to the Wongan Hills Hotel when further privatized in the 1970s.
HOTEL AND MOTEL FACILITIES
The Wongan Hills Hotel is a substantial and impressive complex consisting of:
• Lounge Bar Function Centre
• Public Bar
• Tab Facilites
• Restaurant / Bistro
• Dining areas include the Civic Bar, Restaurant Dining Room or the Autumn Bar Cafe (cafe style coffee and cakes available) which is a quiet, non-smoking bar
• Bottle shop with substantial and well set out browse area
• Impressive reception foyer
• Art Deco Hotel rooms upstairs These are available in single, double, twin and family room configurations. Some rooms also offer access to the balcony which surrounds the front & side of the hotel
• The hotel can sleep up to 60 people.
• There is also a separate motel block consisting of 10 well-presented self-contained motel units
• Beer Garden and smokers area
Monday to Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business