Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Outstanding opportunity! Sales up 20% year over year and growing. Top 10 Dickeys for growth. Absentee seller wants to deal so check this one out.
Founded in 2013, the Dickey’s BBQ in Coldwater, MI is a profitable and growing fast-casual restaurant for sale. The Restaurant is turn-key with a manager in place that manages daily operations. The current owner provides high level oversight but is not involved in the day-to-day.
The BBQ Restaurant has several revenue streams and a large online following that make it a great acquisition opportunity.
All of the equipment was purchased new when the Company was founded a few years ago. The 3,300 sq. ft. building is owned by a related entity and is available for sale or lease.
The owner is seeking to transition the Company to new ownership so that he has more time to focus on other business interests. He is willing to provide customary assistance to a new owner through a transition period.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is a fast-casual BBQ restaurant franchise founded in Dallas, TX. The company is the largest barbeque franchise in the United States with nearly 600 locations in 43 states.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. If you do not receive the nda link, please check your junk mail. If the NDA email cannot be found, please
and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. The owner’s contact information will be provided in the CBR. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Real Property Included
Owned 3,300 sq. ft. facility available for sale with the business.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Several Revenue Streams: The Company able to generate revenue from several different lines of business to create stable operating conditions not available to typical restaurants.
(2) Absentee Owner: The Restaurant has a manager in place who handles day-to-day operations allowing for flexible management. This also creates an opportunity for business improvement through increased involvement with new ownership.
(3) Well-Established Support Network: The Restaurant has a supportive network that provides useful guidance in managing the Company.
(4) Great Reviews: The Restaurant is well-followed online and receives great reviews for its friendly staff and delicious food.
Growth and Expansion:
(1) Add Alcoholic Beverages
(2) Invest in Drive-Through Addition
Other business interests.
Ownership willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Limited seller-financing available for qualified buyers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business