Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This Galvanizing Business is the preferential hot dip Galvaniser in the Western Cape.
Hot Dip Galvanising
The metallurgical process whereby zinc reacts and bonds with mild steel when dipped into molten zinc (the molten zinc temperature at a constant 450°C).
Bath size: 7200 x 1300 x 2600 (L x W x D)
The blasting of steel grit under air pressure onto the steel surface to remove any contaminants such as rust, paint or foreign coatings.
Booth size: 8000 x 3000 x 3000 (L x W x H)
Zinc / Aluminium metal spraying
The thermal spraying of zinc / aluminium onto mild steel / wrought iron / pewter surfaces.
The additional coating of polyurethane / epoxy paint systems onto Hot Dip Galvanised / thermal sprayed surfaces.
The removing of mill scale / rust from steel surfacing using acid.
A chemical coating onto galvanized material to enhance the bonding of paint to such surfaces without sacrificing the protection against white rust.
The sale of the business includes the property as well as an operational business (lock stock and barrel)
1. Financial information will be supplied during the due diligence period
2. Due Diligence period will commence upon receipt of an offer to purchase
3. Offer To Purchase must be accompanied by a refundable deposit of 10% of the gross purchase price.
4. Offer to Purchase must be accompanied by a detailed financial plan including proof of affordability.
5. Should the Due Diligence study not have a successful outcome, the deposit will be refunded.
6. The prices on the property attract VAT which is refundable.
7. Prices include commission.
Real Property Included
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
Built on land of 3,814 m2 with fully equipped factory
Yes full approval in place
Very little in their league
The business operates on a double shift basis from 07h00 to 24h00 from Monday to Friday where after the plant is placed into standby. Saturdays from 07h00 to 14h00 and on Sundays they do not work with the plant placed into idle condition. Runs at 60-65% of capacity
Full support will be provided
Buildings, Land & Equipment can be financed
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business