Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This family-owned and operated deli and café offers breakfast and lunch service and is located in a bustling shopping center in West Sonoma County. The Deli has been offering quick bite, comfort food for over 40 years and features indoor seating for 32 and has a small outside patio in the front of the shop. The kitchen has a Type-1 hood and ample prep space for off-site catering. The next owner could operate it as-is or introduce a new concept. Located on a busy neighborhood street, the deli is close to a very popular city park, schools and is at the crossroads of several residential areas.
- Restaurant is 2,000 square feet with indoor seating for approximately 32 and seating for 4 on the outside patio
- Current tenant pays $ 3,363.70 + $780.00 (approx.) NNN with a lease that expires September 2018. Landlord will negotiate new lease terms with a qualified buyer.
- Restaurant includes: 7’-0” Type-1 Hood; Hobart Slicer; 11’-0” Service Counter; 6’-0” Deli Case; 16’-0” Walk-In with self-serve glass doors; 2-door Freezer; 2’-0” Flat-Top Grill; Wolf convection oven; 4 burner stove; triple sink; 2 hand washing sinks; prep sink; mop sink and more
- Founded in 1989 with the current owner has operated since October 2016
- Plenty of onsite Parking
- Owner works full time with 4 full time and 2 part time employees
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday 8am – 5pm & Sunday 9am-4pm
- Premise is currently licensed with a type 41 Beer & Wine license
PRICE INCLUDES: Furniture, fixtures and equipment, covenant not to compete training period, leasehold interest, leasehold improvements, and goodwill. Some personal items are not included in the sale.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial and/or legal advisers with regard to this information.
Seller will provide consulting and training to qualified buyer.
Owner will consider financing to a qualified buyer
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business