Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Former bowling green extending to 0.32 acres (0.13 hectares).
• Planning consent obtained for 4 No. three bedroom terraced houses.
• Well located in secluded setting but close to village amenities.
• Buyer to undertake Separation works between the retained pub and the development.
• Separation Works document attached.
• Draft Section 106 proposes Affordable Housing Contribution of £5,598 and CIL £14,000.
The site edged blue on the plan within Appendix 1 is located on the former bowling green of The Bache Arms public house and will include an access road from Coronation Street. The site is in a secluded location on the edge of and within easy reach of the main village facilities within Highley.
Planning consent has been granted for the above development subject to completion of the Section 106 Agreement which proposes an affordable housing levy of £5,598 and CIL contributions of circa £14,000. The document is under discussion with the Local Authority. Scheme, elevation and floor plans are within Appendices 2 and 3 attached.
Approval of reserved matters for landscaping has recently been obtained. Application Number 17/02688/REM.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business