Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This family owned business began as a movie and game rental store in 1990. In 1997 it began the transition to a dedicated family game store and now has over 6000 unique games featuring over 21,000 retail items including various board and card games, puzzles, roleplaying games, trading card games, collectibles and some specialty items. This one-of-a-kind retail location centre also lends itself to hosting special gaming events and tournaments. The games room has tables and chairs for family and friends to enjoy an evening of board games. A canteen offers food and refreshments.
This profitable company maintains a user friendly website, offering customers to the ability to purchase items online at competitive pricing.
WHY THIS BUSINESS:
• Profitable business, with average gross revenue of over $1.6. million for the past 3 years
Excellent reputation in the gaming community
• Established business with over 28-years of experience in this industry
• Loyal and repeat clientele
• Family entertainment facility
• Fantastic location and venue
• Expertly trained, tech savvy staff on board
• State of the Art POS and website
• Inventory and Equipment included in the sale price
Located in the St. Albert with easy access off major roadway.
Plenty of retail space, room for physical expansion of the building, recent upgrades and attractive curb appeal.
This unique board game retail venue easily competes with other toy and game stores, due to the multitude of entertainment features, appeal to multi generations and the inviting features of the store as well as on-line retail features.
Owner would like to semi-retire.
Offered by the vendors.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business