Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Has a well-designed website
• Offers delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
• All equipment has been properly maintained, is serviced regularly, and meet all industry codes
• Has a large and loyal repeat customer base.
• A well-established classic all American Restaurant serving the Buffalo, NY area for over 13 years.
• Has a great location with a lot of foot traffic in Erie County, NY.
• Is currently open 8 hours a day Sunday through Wednesday, and 12 hours Thursday through Saturday.
Located in an area with a lot of foot traffic in Erie County, NY
3006 s.f. with seating for 88.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to own an American Casual Restaurant
Expanding the hours of operation will add significant sales and profits.
Obtaining a Beer and Wine License at this Restaurant will add diversity to the menu
Is currently open 8 hours a day Sunday through Wednesday, and 12 hours Thursday through Saturday.
The current owner will do everything necessary to ensure a smooth transition of ownership.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business