Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Charred is a well-established, quaint, Livingston County Bar/Grill
• Located off a major highway and intersection that averages 12,000-15,000 cars a day passing by
• Established in 2012 with renovations beginning; doors opened in June 2013
• Casual American Bar and Grill theme
• Large menu specializing in burgers and steaks with specialty nights
• Close proximity to Letchworth State Park makes it a popular destination all year long
• Very little competition.
Amazing lease structure at $380.25 a month, with negotiable lease options
Located off a major highway and intersection that averages 12,000-15,000 cars a day.
• 2,000 sq feet of bar and restaurant space
• Ample off-street parking available
• Small outdoor patio for dining is available
This is an incredible owner operator opportunity to acquire a turn-key bar and grill located 35 minutes south of Downtown Rochester. After 6 years, the owner is looking to get into another venture of his life and looking to sell. Some what seasonal with sales higher in the summer and fall with travelers passing through town. Current operator does offer catering that can be expanded. The heavy advertising to the Letchworth State Park visitors is very productive.
Another business venture.
• Hours of business Tuesday and Wednesday12-9, Thursday through Saturday 12-10, Sunday 12-8 closed Mondays
The current owner will do everything necessary to ensure a smooth transition of ownership.
Available to a qualified buyer with one-half down.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business