Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Fruit and Vegetable - Asian / Indian Grocer
Fruit and vegetables are the core of this business, together with many cultural dry fruits and groceries.
The fruit and vegetables are ordered and picked up from Melbourne Markets three / four days a week, ensuring freshness and quality.
They stock all seasonal fresh produce along with some special gourmet produce when available.
They take great pride in their displays to make it easy for customers to browse over and select.
Friendly staff members assist customers with their selection of their fresh fruit, vegetable and fresh herb, together with selection tips, storage, handing, and even cooking ideas.
The existing business has been expanded to include an extensive range of gourmet groceries, deli and frozen seafood.
This business represents an excellent opportunity to invest in a solid business and offers a number of advantages, including:
• Business and all its assets, including all plant and Equipment, Intellectual Property etc being offered for sale
• A successful trading history, including the restructure of 2 retail shops into 1 larger premises
• An established and qualified team of professionals
• An active client data base with estimated turnover of $43,500 per week or $2.1 million per annum
• Strategically located near Melbourne’s arterial road network.
• The vendors have profits and drawings in excess of $450,000
The business offers an enormous opportunity for either an experienced operator to integrate this business and save on the economies of scale or a new innovative person to capitalise on the established business and grow the customer data base to make their own.
For further information please contact Graham Jorgensen on
---- --- --- or 03 ---- ---- or email
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business