Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Well-established high volume American Chinese and Sushi restaurant that carries a variety of menu items serving numerous delivery customers is now available for acquisition. The restaurant was established over three decades ago in 1986 and was later acquired in 2003 by the current owner of the business. Most of the customers consist of a well mix of Caucasian, African American and Asian individuals and families from the nearby densely populated residential neighborhoods and about 78% of total sales is being generated from delivery customers while the remaining 22% comes from walk-in customers. This 7,834 SF fully-equipped restaurant is located in a retail-office mixed building that is next to a heavy traffic intersection and densely populated residential neighborhoods. This spacious restaurant features a huge dine-in area with a full-bar and a private party room equipped with visual and sound system for customers' special occasions. A/C system has been replaced in 2015 with ten of 6-ton "Trane" units which is the top of line in the industry. Competition can be expected for this type of business, but this business has been very well positioned and has dominated delivery services in immediate 5-mile market area and has been successfully operated and generated consistent revenue throughout over 15 years, providing American Chinese food to customers. The recipe of menu has been perfected for the last 33 years and not only does this business offers variety of quality Chinese food with over 150 menu items, but it also serves Sushi, desserts and alcoholic beverages. Gross sales have been very consistent for the past 4-5 years in the range of $1.6Mil to $1.8Mil per year without any marketing except for no-cost email marketing and thru word of mouth. Proactive marketing is crucial to the continued further growth of this business, and current owner is mainly in email and online based ADs tailored to delivery customers but none of print AD marketing to draw more dine-in customers even though the restaurant has excessive capacity (7,834 SF) that can handle 3-4 times of present dine-in sales. There are many ways to accelerate the continued growth of this business, first thru proactive marketing such as direct mailing, social media outlets, flyers, daily specials and second by having full time involvement of owner unlike current owner. Upgrading the current POS system will also help the business's operation flow much better, allowing this business to enhance customer's service and handling many orders at once. This well-established high volume American Chinese and Sushi restaurant is perfect for those who is willing to multiply the value of the business by maintaining current high sales volume of delivery and yet improving under-served dine-in sales of the restaurant.
This business is located in a 7,834SF SF of Retail-Office mixed building that is placed next to a heavy traffic intersection and numerous residential neighborhoods. A/C system has been replaced in 2015 with "Trane" units which is the top of line in the industry. Kitchen equipment has been constantly updated and replaced. There is a full bar and a private party room.
No marketing is done at the current moment except for email marketing, but more proactive marketing methods need to be utilized in order to keep the business to continue to grow in sales and new customer acquisition.
Competition is expected for this industry, but this fully-equipped restaurant have dominated in Chinese delivery food market in immediate area and has been successfully operated and in result generated consistent revenue throughout over 33 years, providing high quality of American Chinese food.
The owner has a full time commitment to elsewhere and doesn't have a time to manage this business.
Owner will provide a sufficient training for an agreed upon period to make the transition into the business as seamless as possible.
100% cash at the time of closing or 20% Cash Down with SBA Financing for Qualified Buyers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business