Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- The fourth largest city in New South Wales.
- The eighteenth in Australia
- A cosmopolitan city carrying a demographic matching the state.
- An unemployment rate just under the Australian average.
- A workforce take up matching the New South Wales average. (2017 ABS data).
- 92,000 people straddling both sides of the Murray. All sending out and receiving in services.
32,000 DAILY TRAFFIC MOVEMENTS ON THE HUME INCLUDING 8,400 TRUCKS!
That’s a lot of business. An absolute critical mass of activity.
28 rooms of 3.5 star rooms just a minute off the city bypass linking into the Hume Highway. And an occupancy of 75%, with room rates tempting to be raised on such a high occupancy.
This motel lends itself to 'more of the same' money making machine activity, or better - a continuation of an upgrade program justifying even higher room sale values.
There's plenty of other properties to service the high priced 'suits'.
This one services the smarter business man, the sensible family, and the intercity passing traveller.
Albury – a big part of our history!
Net Profit $226,952 for 2017/18
Contact Alex Chan from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 19ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Albury is a booming regional city in NSW and the NSW State Government are keen to enhance the opportunities and help the area grow. For more details we have the NSW vision plan for 2022 if that assists.
Property Code: 2993
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business